Virtual Countries Travel, World Destination Travel Guide

Go Back   Virtual Countries Discussion Forum > Country Specific > New Zealand > Travel & Tourism > Travel

Notices

Old 10th February 2003, 21:34

Which are the best places (cities, mountains, beaches, etc) to visit in New Zealand ?

Which is the best season to go there ?

What about the prices, compared with U.S.A. or Western Europe is NZ an expensive country ?

Thank you.
Old 10th February 2003, 22:53

Hi Luis,
IMHO the best time to visit NZ is Feb-Apr. The weather is usually more settled and most Kiwis are back at work after their xmas hols. The best kept secrets are away from the cities, places like Bay of Islands, Marlborough Sounds & Queenstown, the list is long, but depends what you are after. NZ is really good value for money compared to Europe and the US, the real cost is in getting here. Hope that helps.

Old 12th February 2003, 22:00

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Regards,
Luis
Old 18th February 2003, 21:39

Cool

Hi,

I'm from the big city, the big apple that is (New York, USA. I would like to visit auckland , new zealand in august? Is it cold there? And how cold?
Also, does new zealand have wine country?

thx
Old 5th December 2010, 01:58
Quarantined User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper
Hi Luis,
IMHO the best time to visit NZ is Feb-Apr. The weather is usually more settled and most Kiwis are back at work after their xmas hols. The best kept secrets are away from the cities, places like Bay of Islands, Marlborough Sounds & Queenstown, the list is long, but depends what you are after. NZ is really good value for money compared to Europe and the US, the real cost is in getting here. Hope that helps.
thanks for your sharing your information.I'll try it soon .
Old 4th December 2014, 07:35

Oh! I missed its all beautiful placess. I have spent the last half – year in New Zealand. It is one of the most beautiful conutries of the world.A few days ago I moved along to Australia, but New Zealand is still in my mind. I want to share some famous placess.The Milford Track, Coromandel, Tongariro National Park, Waitakere beaches, Golden Bay, Abel Tasman Coast Track, Franz Josef Ranges, The Waikato River, Punakaiki Coast, Napier. I wish again visit New Zealand and see all the placess.
Old 4th December 2014, 07:37

Oh! I missed its all beautiful placess. I have spent the last half year in New Zealand. It is one of the most beautiful conutries of the world.A few days ago I moved along to Australia, but New Zealand is still in my mind. I want to share some famous placess.The Milford Track, Coromandel, Tongariro National Park, Waitakere beaches, Golden Bay, Abel Tasman Coast Track, Franz Josef Ranges, The Waikato River, Punakaiki Coast, Napier. I wish again visit New Zealand and see all the placess.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: