Virtual Countries Travel, World Destination Travel Guide

Go Back   Virtual Countries Discussion Forum > Country Specific > Italy > Travel and Tourism > General Travel Information

Notices

Old 4th May 2004, 07:58

Not so long ago I had a quick short visit to Napeli and went to Positano and Sorrento but one day I wish to go back and stay longer there so where do you recommend is a good place to stay for a few weeks there (not to expensive hey!).
Old 9th May 2004, 14:59

Obviously Rome is the most beautiful place, it is so rich (culturally and aesthetically) but it's ridiculously expensive.

I recommend Florence, because it's the crib of Renaissance art which I love and price-wise it's very affordable. I dream to live in Firenze (Florence) for the reasons I've just mentioned, and also because it's halfway from the beach, the moutin, Milan, and Rome. Lovely

Milan is cool to, it's very beautiful for an industrial city, and they've got everything for shopping, concerts, and all sorts of cultural events.
Old 10th May 2004, 01:49

Hello again Joy, Yes I love Roma but it is very busy and as you say, a little expensive. I enjoyed Florenza too but have not been to Milano but maybe on my next European trip! Have you been to Veneca? I just loved St Pauls square!
Old 14th May 2004, 22:22

Nope

Unfortunately I never got the chance to go to Venezia, but I did go to Milano. It's a beautiful city, suprisingly so considering it's an industrial city. And of course there's lots of shopping to do, and contrary to what people think, there's a street for every budget!

I loved Milano, people were cool, and the city is cool and definately worth visiting.
Old 15th May 2004, 11:54

Have got Milano down for a future visit...
Old 8th January 2015, 11:17

Click! It seems that you really enjoyed a lot in just two days while your trip to Nepal. I have never been to Nepal but I have heard a lot about it from many people. After reading your post my interest is now developing more to visit Nepal. I would really appreciate you if you'll like to share a little information about Nepal and specifically about the City Positano in which you stayed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: