Virtual Countries Travel, World Destination Travel Guide

Go Back   Virtual Countries Discussion Forum > Country Specific > Sweden > Open Board/Öppen Tavla > Open Board/Öppen Tavla

Notices

Old 7th January 2018, 21:23

Talking 2018

A happy and healthy New Year to all the lovely people on here.......err well you know what i mean.

Gone fishing
Old 23rd March 2018, 01:35

A wee bit late...but the same to you mykfin. In the snow over there still? We had a lovely snowfall Christmas Eve...first time in many years at Christmas. Vanished within a couple days.

Been rather busy lately as it's tax time. Love giving people the news that they are getting loads back. Although I just completed three years worth for one self employed person that hadn't filed or paid a cent...and was still trying to pay what was owed from 2014. Am not looking forward to the look on their face.

I was in touch with Niquie a few years ago. We exchanged a few emails and she tried to get me in touch with Jasper via Facebook...received no response from him. Tried to contact her when all those fires were burning in California to see if she was alright [as she lived right in the middle of that area] unfortunately no reply.

Anyhoo....All The Best To You...the Admin....and anyone else lurking about.

See ya in the funnies!

Slainte!
Old 4th April 2018, 00:07

Hi Sam, nice to hear from you, yes we have had a winter for a change very little over Christmas but since then we have had some heavy stuff and very cold at times, but enough now we have had enough and time for some warm sunshine. Been getting the camper ready so that i can get away at the drop of a hat.

In my badminton playing days (long gone now) my playing partner in the mens doubles was a tax man and used to relish chasing people up for unpaid tax, he loved it, needless to say not a very popular chap haha!

I often wonder what happened to a lot of the old forum members, some will be getting on a bit.......... like me! Top Cat used to be on the armageddon site but i think that shut down now, he and yourself were the last people from the old crowd on here.
Hope you and yours are well, take care
ciao jozef

Gone fishing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: